Happy Good Friday! Not necessarily a holiday one usually wishes people well for, but I was awakened this morning by the church across the street who this time, instead of a band a la Palm Sunday, were walking the Stations of the Cross outside my window! My priest was chanting, and he must have had a loud speaker or something, because it was booming. Kind of interesting to see all these Spaniards in the middle of the morning on a weekday walking around their church, but I think most people have just taken this week of anyway. We're in Spain after all, why work?
I'm off to Berlin in a few hours, and I'm all packed and more or less ready to go! This will be my first time in Germany, so that is exciting. Also, Berlin was the second of my 3 places I really wanted to go to while I was here (Prague and Lisbon being the other two), so that is fun too.
I won't be writing until I get back on Monday, but have a Happy Easter on Sunday, and for today, Happy Purim! :-D
Besos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment