I guess I was right--the cold has officially moved into my chest. I'm envisioning those gross commercials where you see the little mucus man moving into the lungs. Beautiful imagery, I know. Hopefully I will evict them all soon like in the commercial as well.
Sorry, that was gross. Anyway, this morning I had art history and then Spanish. I got my art history midterm back. I did really well so I was pleased with that. We talked about Art Nouveau in Belgium (Victor Horta, Henry van der Velde) and I enjoyed that a lot. We had our 2nd test today in Spanish, and I think it went pretty well. Our essay was to write about Thanksgiving. Weird huh?
I wasn't feeling great but I walked over to the bus to go home for lunch. The bus wasn't coming, and I knew if I expended the energy to take the metro home I probably wouldn't make it back. So I just went over to IES II and hung out until class. I wasn't that hungry so it was fine, although I did eventually go get a mini chorizo sandwich and a chocolate croissant (mm carbs). I was dreading going to my last class, but I am proud of myself for going. He took attendance today, which he never does, and I was (I think) the only person who remembered to turn in these questions we had due today. So yay. I was glad to be dismissed though, and I took the bus home with Holly.
After a quick Caprabo run to get some orange juice and soup, I made my way back to my bed where I have stayed for most of the evening. I talked on skype, talked to Pam for awhile, and mostly watched TV on my computer. I made a little bit of dinner but then got back in bed afterwards. I am very tired and not all that hungry (which I think is contributing) so I am going to go to bed. Tina and I were supposed to go to Figueres tomorrow, but I don't feel up to it and she has an interview, so we'll probs just do something low key. We'll see where the day takes us. One more day until Ben!
Besos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment