Monday, March 10, 2008

Resfriada

This morning I woke up with a killer sore throat. Thanks Denise. :-P Oh well, as I said, it was only really a matter of time before I was going to get sick again, so I might as well know where I got it from.

Class this morning was very sleepy. I stayed awake for it but was just so so tired. We had a busy weekend! Denise came and met up with John and I for coffee, and then we went for a walk. We went window shopping/jewelry store browsing and Denise found some cute stuff. I had to go to class at 12, so it was time to say goodbye! She made it home safe and sound, but now it's weird not having her around!

Spanish was Spanish, and then home for lunch. I started feeling pretty icky around then but rallied enough to get back for Catalan. We have a test on Wednesday (lucky us), but it shouldn't be all that bad. I came home after class, went to Caprabo, and made my (in)famous lentil soup. So good, and just what I need when I feel sicky. Slightly odd as it is technically an Easter dish, but hey, whatever works.

Yesterday Spain had their elections. Zapatero won, which means that the murder by ETA of the Socialist politician didn't have the desired effect. So horrible, that killing. I guess they don't have months of hoopla before the election or lots of crazy advertising, but there is still a passion here for the political arena of Spain. So Zapatero stays.

I was trying to put up my Prague pictures today, but there were some server errors coupled with a slow internet connection, so I guess not today. They will definitely be up before the end of the week! I feel this may be a boring blog week, as I have tests and a cold, so I'll try to spice it up a bit with some photos when possible.

Besos

No comments: