A beautiful Barcelona day, but a little bit chilly. It felt extra early getting up today for my 8:30 class, but I only have 6 more of them so I guess I can't really complain. My Gypsies class was half empty today (perhaps due to the DJ Shadow concert last night at Razzmatazz), but Lindsey, John and I are going to work together on our project so something productive came from it.
After some coffee I went to IES II to hang out before Spanish. Today in Spanish we each had to show a famous painting that we liked and talk about it for a bit. I did "The Rehearsal" by Edgar Degas. It was a very relaxing class.
I came home for some lunch and watched last week's Top Chef. Love that show. Then back to school for a quick cafe con leche and then Catalan. On Monday we are doing a Field Study at La Boqueria and then we are going to have a mini-feast. Yum!
Tonight was normal, just dinner, work, shower, etc. I got to meet Rose's family, and I finished/turned in another internship application. I am also working on my classes for next semester, and I'm getting kind of excited. Yes, officially a big dork.
Tomorrow is Thursday and that means two things: 1, weekend! and 2, Nikki! I am excited to see her and to have some Barcelona adventures with my last visitor! :-O
Besos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment