Friday, March 14, 2008

Mandrosa

Today was spent recovering from this stupid cold, and thus I have nothing really to say. I watched some tv, took a shower, read a magazine, ate a little bit here and there, and mainly just tried to relax. I really had no energy today at all (it was taken up coughing), so it was lucky that I had a day to recuperate.

Tonight Tina, Christen's friend Amanda and I watched Friends DVDs and did our nails. How American girls night in can you get? Kyle, Johnny, and Johnny's sister Bridget all came down to say hi before they went out, so we can pretend we did for a little bit. But now it is time for bed, as I have to leave at 7:30 am tomorrow to go get Ben from the airport!!! :-D

Holly, Christen, John and Aaron all left for Greece today. Gaby is in London, but is coming back tomorrow, and then leaving again on Monday for a week in Italy. Johnny is traveling with his sister to Portugal and other places and they are leaving tomorrow. Then Kyle leaves in a few days for Italy as well. Tina and I will be here all week, and then I go to Berlin on Friday. JETSETTERS.

I'm so excited I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep!

Besos

P.S. The title today is not in Spanish--it is Catalan. It means lazy. :-D

No comments: