Today was a lazy and rainy Sunday. Due to that, I do not have much to report.
Everything is closed on Sundays anyway, so it wasn't like the rain was ruining any plans. Also, rain is good here! Spain is slowly becoming a desert, so if we don't get enough rain this season, there will be water cuts in April. Water rationing does not seem as fun as it sounds, so I was happy to see a little Spanish precipitation this morning.
I was still tired this morning after Sitges yesterday. I got up around 10, had some cereal and yogurt, then lazed around. This was a common theme today. I did some homework, had a sandwich at around 3, did a little more work before I started what has sadly become an addiction. Sorry parents---
I've become addicted to Gossip Girl.
I watched the first 5 episodes today. I know, I know, that's so wrong. BUT, I did not only my homework for tomorrow and Tuesday, but ALSO for Wednesday and Thursday (at least the homework that I am aware of). I just don't have that much work here. I guess the professors place more importance on showing up to class. My Spanish professor was explaining how Spanish students don't do any work during the semester until it is time for exams. And even then, it is only to pass the class. Grades/GPA do not matter in Spain. She said that she told employers what program she completed, but no one has ever asked about her GPA. Only kids on scholarships care about their grades. Obviously, these are generalizations, but it's an interesting parallel.
I made some dinner (chicken and some sauteed potatoes and onions, it was yummy), then took a shower. Ya, pretty boring day, and if you've made it this far, you must be a real pal.
My friends were going to a sports bar (conveniently titled "Sports Bar") tonight to watch the Super Bowl, but my sore sore throat has prevented that from happening. I need to rest up for Sitges 2.0 as well as PARIS this weekend! That being said, Go Pats! I have some New England allegiance still, even from 6 time zones away.
Pictures and videos tomorrow. There are some pretty amazing moments captured there. I'll show you all tomorrow.
Besitos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment