Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Productivity?

This week is getting crazier by the second. Everyone has papers and projects and presentations and it is all getting to be too much. The internet was down all morning in IES II and it was all anyone could talk about. I guess there really are some other Type A kids on my program!

To top it off, a bus strike went in effect today that has no known end date at this point. Super! I <3 huelgas.

I had art history this morning, which was full of presentations. It's kind of hard to listen to presentations on things we learned about and studied, but you know, we all have to do it at one point or another. Then on to Spanish, where we reviewed for our online Exit Exam. It's basic stuff that we've been doing all semester, but it was a good review.

Instead of going home for lunch I stayed in the IES center and did research on the reserve books for my art history paper. I decided to write on Casa Amatller, one of the houses on the Block of Discord. I found a lot of good stuff before heading over to IES II. I hung out with Caitlyn a bit before my Latin America class, where we reviewed for the final. Then home to get down to work.

I wrote out my notes for my presentation tomorrow, made a study guide for my Catalan final, and wrote 5 out of 7 pages of my art history paper. Yikes. These last few days of the semester are kicking my butt. Oh well, it will all be over soon and then I have a wonderful weekend ahead of me! My last weekend in Barca, so we're going to make it a good one.

Besos

No comments: