Last night was SO MUCH FUN. It was Aaron and John's 21st birthdays, finally, John's yesterday and Aaron's today. Our day had kind of escaped us yesterday, what with eating lunch at about 4 pm, so we were getting ready and people started coming over around 11. It was the whole Casa plus a bunch of people that we have been friends with all semester, and it was so nice and fun to have everyone together for a night. I'm going to miss these people a lot. :(
I took so many classic pictures last night that I had to share them. I have edited out some of them as I want some of my friends to be able to get jobs in a few year. ;-)

Me with the older of the birthday boys, John!

Holly and me. Gotta take the roomie pic.

This picture was actually a lot harder to take than it looks, due to extreme height differences. Birthday pecks for the younger birthday boy, Aaron!

I know I put this caption on my facebook album, but really, how we made it through the semester of working on a Spanish project together without killing each other is a miracle. :-)

Aaron and John with the birthday card we made them. It said, "Happy 21st Birthday! Love your betches." If you haven't seen the Kelly Shoes videos on Youtube, that might not make sense.

I have such pretty roommates. Me, Gaby and Tina getting ready for a night out!

Christen, Aaron and Hana in our lovely Casa.

This was supposed to be a nice picture with the birthday boys, but John can not make a normal face in photos, so this is what you get.

We took about a million of these "family pictures." Kyle is in Menorca so he is missing, but from left to right it is Johnny, me, Holly, Christen, John, Tina, Aaron and Gaby.

We are a silly but amazing group of people.

I'm going to miss these guys so so much!

Giving John his 21 birthday spanks hahaha.

We eventually moved on to Broad Bar. They go around filming everyone and then put some of the footage up online. I'm going to try to see if I can find any.

Tina Tequila and I on the dance floor.

Gaby always knows how to work it.

I love my Birthday boys.

There were models on the stage being ridiculos. Tina, Holly, Hana and I decided to show them how it's really done.

Oh, by the end of the night, John had become European with his *slightly* unbuttoned shirt. Tina looks pained but she was having a great time I promise!

Oh how good it feels to be 21! A little while after this picture was taken, I walked John home.

Where this picture was taken. We pass the theatre where this play is showing everyday on the bus. We find it incredibly racist. On the signs on the theatre, there is a comma between "coco" and "negro." Hmm. I'm so glad I captured this moment.
We had such such a good time, and even John who got a little sick said it was totally worth it. We came back from the bar and Tina and Gaby had made a feast of french fries and fish sticks. YUM! We went to bed around 5 and woke up around 12.
I put my pictures up on facebook, but before I got the chance to finish I went up to the boys' apartment with Gaby and Tina to give them their card. Hana was over making them french toast with strawberries and eggs to celebrate the birthday. It was really cute, so I hung around. They had a LOT of dirty dishes (mostly from their RA, to be honest), so Hana and I went on a cleaning rampage. We got the boys excited about it, and we even threw away all the old/moldy/grosss food in their pantry and refrigerator. The kitchen looked amazing and we felt accomplished.
Aaron's family came in today but their bags got lost, so his little sister came downstairs to borrow some clothes. She is going to come to Tufts in the fall, so that's really fun! Then I went and met up with Gaby and Tina for some tapas. I had
coca de recapte, which was bread with sliced tomatoes, some sort of other veggie, and anchovies. It was YUMMY! Gaby had some calamari that was cooked in its own ink. Basically they looked like big black rings, but they were tasty. Tina had bull tail, which was cooked in this really good sauce with some white beans. We also had some chips with wasabi sauce. It was yummy and just enough food.
I grabbed a coffee and made my way home. I just relaxed for awhile, read a magazine and such. I did a lot of work this week, so I feel that I can wait until tomorrow to study for my finals.
The rest of the night was pretty relaxed. John and I watched Spiderman 2 for awhile, and then I hung out with my roomies. We've had a long last 2 nights so we were tired. Tomorrow? Studying then Casa final dinner at Mamasita!
Besos
1 comment:
Post a Comment