This morning I managed to get myself up and at em at 9:30---impressive I know. I studied for all of about 15 minutes before deciding to make Bisquick with the remainder of what Ben had brought me. I made some regular and some chocolate chips, and almost all of my roommates were able to partake in them.
Afterwards I decided to study for my Gypsies final with John, so I went up to the boys apartment around 1. Ya, I stayed there pretty much all day. I studied for a little bit and then we just started watching volleyball and other Youtube videos. Kyle made guacamole and it was delicious. John and I studied a little bit more and then realized we more or less knew most of it, and we're deciding to go big or go home. We'll be fine---the study guide our professor sent us was all of 4 pages.
I came back to my apartment and got ready for our goodbye dinner at Mamasita! We had dinner there one of our first nights, so it was only fitting to go back at the end. We had an awesome time sharing stories, giving "awards" to everyone for things they had done throughout the semester. It was an awesome dinner, and we all had a really fun time. When we got back, Christen showed us a slideshow she had made about us and our time together. She showed some group photos but she also did a little piece on each of us, and it was so cute. I couldn't stop crying. :-P Of course, I'm so bad at things like that. I am just going to refuse getting on that plane on Friday---how did this all fly by? The pictures from the beginning feel like yesterday. I don't want to leave my roommates!
Blah, final tomorrow. Then Stacey and Amna get in at night. It will be fun to see them both.
Besos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment