Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chocolate chips everywhere

Yesterday was another normal Tuesday--art history, Spanish, Latin America. We started watching a movie in Spanish called "Dias de Futbol" about these 6 male friends who are all having other problems and decide to come together and play soccer. And they suck. It really is a funny and cute movie, I highly recommend it.

Today I did not want to get up but I reminded myself that I only have 2 more weeks of school, which means only 4 more 7:30 am wake ups left for the semester. Hallelujah. I made it to Gypsies and we watched a bit of a documentary and talked. Then John, Tina and I went and got coffee before Tina and I went to go waste some time at IES II.

In Spanish we kept watching the movie, and then I came back home for lunch. I wrote some e-mails and got some stuff done, which was nice. I went back for Catalan where we learned all the past tenses in one day. Whew. But it went by really fast so that was good. Next week we are going to watch a puppet show in Catalan and then do our own. Oh language learning...

I came home with Johnny, Gaby and Kyle on the bus and did some homework. I made my first successful hard boiled eggs and had one with a salad and some pan con tomate for dinner. Then John came down and we made some AMAZING chocolate chip cookies (thanks for the chocolate chips Ben so wonderfully brought along) and studied for our Spanish quiz. I did some more work, talked to Ben, took a shower and went to bed.

Tomorrow is another day of classes and then the weekend! This weekend is going to be full of Barcelona sight-seeing, as my days here are numbered and I still have some places I want to visit on my list before I leave! I'm excited for my weekend of adventures.

Besos

No comments: