Oh Mondays---it was my second to last one of the semester and boy does that sound nice. I made it to Gypsies, which was somewhat bearable today. John, Lindsey and I ended up switching our project to la rumba catalana because another group was doing what we had chosen. Oh well, now we get to go on Wednesday which is nice as I am going away this weekend.
We went and got coffee, then Tina and I went to IES II before Spanish. Marga gave us time to work on our projects today in class. I made a schedule for me and Aaron to follow for the next 2 days (and we surprisingly both stuck to it this evening!). Our presentation is going to be on Wednesday, but the actual paper isn't due until next Wednesday. Again, this is a relief, although I will be finishing that paper (or at least my parts) before I leave for Portugal this weekend.
I came home for lunch with Tina and we made one of the Funfetti cakes Cody brought her. YUM. There is something just so good and homey about cake mix. Then I went back to Catalan and brought Tina with me so she could go to the library. We are really trying to squeeze everything in to our Catalan class. My teacher is saying that we are behind because we had that day of class canceled due to meningitis, but I think it's just hard to learn a language as quickly as we have been doing it.
After class I had to watch a movie for my Gypsies class. Only 5 of us showed up tonight, including John and Lindsey, and even though I didn't really enjoy the film, we had a grand old time. The lady who put the DVD on for us didn't put on any subtitles, so we played guessing games the whole time. It was actually "Romeo and Juliet" meets "West Side Story" meets gypsies. Flamenco dancing and singing gypsies. Hmm.
I came home after the movie, made a delicious stirfry, then set in on work. I made the slides for our Powerpoint presentation (now we just have to put in the information), but all the pictures and animation effects are in place. I also wrote/outlined 2 pages of the paper (supposed to be 5-7). Aaron and I are going to write the introduction and conclusion together tomorrow, and add his stuff into the Powerpoint. We're going to wait on the paper though, but that's good, I'd rather edit it and catch all the errors. But now, it is time for sleep.
Besos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment